Learn from Elizabeth’s Marketing Cranial Noodle to Drive Marketing Success – Book EQ Today!
Elizabeth is a positive, creative, people-oriented, performance-driven Marketing Gunslinger: As a consultant and speaker, she focuses on understanding the customer perspective and consults on a variety of topics: online technologies and strategies, social business, marketing (traditional, online, social, content, Go-To-Market), product marketing, and demand generation.
She has a broad-base of experience in multiple industries including: aerospace, franchise, IT, software, and real estate. As an expert communicator, she explains complex concepts in understandable terms and delivers high-quality creative solutions to ensure product and customer success.
You can follow her on twitter as @equintanilla / @mktggunslingers
Book her as a speaker today!
Previous Speaking Engagements
- June 3, 2015: From Napkin to Revenue session on Offers & Promotions: Increase & Reward Loyalty While Driving New Customers to Your Door
- May 18, 2015: Austin Job Seekers session on Online Networking Tips for Your Job Search
- March 31, 2015:Project Management Institute Austin Chapter session
- January 7, 2015: American Marketing Association SIG: Bringing Sexy Back to Email Marketing
- December 3, 2014: Lanier High School on behalf of the Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- October 15, 2014: Innotech Austin Conference lectures on marketing
- September 27, 2014: National Sales Network sales conference
- April 8, 2014: Austin Community College lecture on Social Media Networking