Personable, results driven creative professional with an aptitude for inbound solutions including but not limited to social and word of mouth marketing, an adept understanding of design concepts and visual branding, and a keen eye who realizes the importance of simplicity in the pursuit of effective marketing. Possesses a background in extensive content creation & strategy, the promotion, organization, and selling of fine and digital art and gallery events, as well as identifying opportunities for growth and outreach for such entities through the evaluation of product markets and execution of innovative solutions.
Marketing Gunslingers, Austin Texas 06/14 to Present
Inbound Marketing Manager
- Consultant specializing in visual brand language, graphic design, and inbound marketing solutions including, but not limited to social media management, email marketing, analytics & optimization, and web development
- Work with clients to determine graphic needs and provide simple yet effective content solutions
- Creation and presentation of comprehensive marketing data reports to determine the most effective course of action for client outreach
- Identification and engagement of potential leads, creating ongoing conversations with key influencers, generating Word of Mouth, buzz and viral marketing initiatives
- Business Analyst for ongoing clients’ business practices and operational structures to determine optimal course of action and strategy
- concerning Customer Technology Interfaces and PMO & Governance.
Art On Fifth Gallery, Austin, Texas 6/13 to 11/13
- Management of client, customer and merchandise databases which were later used in email marketing campaigns
- Special event planning and promotion via social media, interruption, and email marketing campaigns
- Assistance in curatorial practices such as gallery setup and photo-documentation of various artwork
- Creation of hard copy merchandise catalog in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Handling and shipment of artwork
- Management of gallery website and blog.
St. Edward’s University Fine Art Gallery, Austin, Texas 10/12 to 7/13
- Installation and disassembly of multiple exhibits by visiting artists
- Exhibit and project planning and promotion for the following shows: Metanoia (05/2013), And Also With You (11/2012), Modern Nomad (East Austin Studio Tour 11/2012), Armagardden (09/2012)
Freelance Work, Austin, Texas 8/11 to 03/13
Artist and Event Planner
- Created and sold original art and clothing throughout Austin during city-wide events such as artisan market weekends, SXSW, F1 Weekend, Austin City Limits, and East Austin Studio Tour under the moniker Kirsf
- Planned, promoted and curated various art events such as Get Your YaYas Out (11/2012), Modern Nomad (Associated with St. Edwards 11/2012), KIRSF Presents: (02/2013) and Bonanza (unofficial SXSW 2013 event)
Target Corporation, Laredo, Texas 02/11 to 08/11
- Set sales goals and expectations daily and devised efficient methods to achieve these goals with executive mentor and team
- Helped to organize logistics and delivery of merchandise as well as product rotation in store
- Ensured that environment and employee services met brand standards
Bachelor of Arts, Visual Arts, St. Edward’s University, Austin, TX
Copywriting, Event planning, Social Media Management, Visual Brand Language, Content Creation, Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Website Development, Web Analytics, Project Coordination and Management, Email Marketing, Graphic Design, Fund Raising, Studio Art & Design
Familiarity with the following languages, software, and platforms: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) , WordPress, Quickbooks, Google Analytics, Filemaker Pro 13, MailChimp, Constant Contact, iContact, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Radian 6, FL Studio, Corel Paint Studio, HMTL, CSS3